Leveraging the Union of Soft-Skills, Values, and Leadership
Coaching people, teams, and organizations
Succeeding in a complex world requires new perspectives. Inclusive organizations adopting strategies based on input from multiple stakeholders are more likely to consider such new perspectives. Rely on LUSVAL to find your way of integrating Internal, External, Individual and Collective viewpoints.
- Sold OutTue, 22 Feb22 Feb 2022, 17:30 – 18:30 CETVedere link Eventbrite
- Sold OutTue, 15 Feb15 Feb 2022, 17:30 – 18:30 CETVoir lien Eventbrite
- Sold OutTue, 08 Feb08 Feb 2022, 17:30 – 18:30 CETSee Eventbrite link
- RSVP ClosedThu, 04 Mar04 Mar 2021, 19:00 – 20:00AperoVolt04 Mar 2021, 19:00 – 20:00AperoVoltThe Energy transition will impact our lives in so many ways. Most of the time, assessing the energy transition outcomes focuses on GDP's economic aspects like production or demand issues. But what about people, their emotions, the skills they have, and those they will have to develop?
- Sold OutTue, 02 Feb02 Feb 2021, 19:00 – 20:00 CETOnline
With LUSVAL and its network of experienced professionals you can rely on bespoke solutions and solid partnership to create the environment supporting an agile working mode.
Our vision: To ignite purposeful and collaborative work-environments through the dynamic management of competencies in people and teams
Our mission: To help organizations thrive in a world of rapid changes by unleashing the full potential of their diverse talents
Our objective is to create an ecosystem of services, consulting, and platforms available for companies that want to address organisational change with a focus in the areas of digital transformation, agility, collective intelligence, and social and environmental responsibility. Our services take the shape of professional coaching for people and teams development, and artificial-intelligence assisted decision-making.
We place individual and organizational consciousness at the heart of our approach.